۱۳۸۸ اردیبهشت ۲۴, پنجشنبه

RELATIONSHIP BILL OF RIGHTS


RELATIONSHIP BILL OF RIGHTS
1. I have the right to be treated with dignity and respect.

2. I have the right to be free from psychological or
physical abuse.

3. I have the right to proper notice and negotiation prior
to the relationship being terminated.

4. I have the right to experience my own thoughts and
feelings.

5. I have the right to tell my partner honestly and
responsibly what I am thinking and feeling, even if my
partner does not agree, without being condemned for
it.

6. I have the right to have my own life outside of the
relationship.

7. I have the right to continue to learn and grow.

8. I have the right to openly talk about and seek to
resolve relationship problems.

9. I have the right to end the relationship if it is not
meeting my needs.

10. I recognize that my partner has the same rights I do.

پ.ن. منبع این ها از یک کتابچه که آقای Terence Gorski تهیه کرده اند، بود. و بر روی نت نیز موجود است.

هیچ نظری موجود نیست: